Treating AUB in Your Practice
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding (AUB) is common
Under-reported, under-treated and normalized
AUB in our communities
Women with AUB have poor health related quality of life, below the 25th percentile of that of the general population³.
The price she pays: Direct costs of AUB – $1 billion
The price we all pay: Indirect costs of AUB – $12 billion
AUB around the world
In an international online survey study of 6,179 women aged 18–55
How many women in your community are quietly dealing with the burden of AUB?
- 36% had either been diagnosed with heavy menstrual bleeding (HMB) or thought their menstruation was heavier than average, a common symptom of AUB
- 41% of these women believed there were no treatment options available for them
- Menstrual flow outside of normal volume, duration, regularity, or frequency is considered abnormal uterine bleeding (AUB)
- One-third of outpatient visits to the gynecologist are for AUB1
- AUB accounts for more than 70% of all gynecologic consults in the perimenopausal and post-menopausal years
We are The Uterine Health Company
Minerva Surgical provides device-enabled solutions for AUB that are uterus-sparing, minimally invasive, safe and effective.
In 2020, Minerva Surgical acquired three additional devices for the treatment of AUB, creating a complete, best-in-class intrauterine care kit.
We’re here to help optimize the delivery of care to those suffering from AUB by offering on-demand support to assist your team.
For support contact us at: email@example.com
- Transitioning treatments to the office setting
- In-office hysteroscopy supplies checklist
- In-office polypectomy supplies checklist
- In-office endometrial ablation supplies checklist
- Pain management & anesthesia guidelines brochure*
- Reimbursement information
- VAC presentation support
- Patient outreach programs