Minerva Surgical recognizes that the internet, including social media channels and podcast platforms, is a communication tool and follows the guidelines below to engage responsibly.
Content posted online by Minerva is created and managed by our team as informational and educational resources and do not replace the advice of a medical professional. Only a licensed medical professional can determine if treatment with Minerva Surgical product is right for you. If you are experiencing a medical problem, please consult a health care professional for diagnosis and treatment.
We look forward to communicating with you, however in this highly regulated industry we may be required to remove comments or reviews containing the following:
- Health or medical advice
- Healthcare anecdotes, specific results, non-scientific, and other opinions,
- Unapproved uses of our products,
- Profanity, hate speech or other offensive language,
- Off-topic, unsupported accusations or claims, misleading information, promotion to buy or sell goods or services or spam, and/or
- Personal information about you or someone you know, including phone number, address, email, date of birth, or other personally identifiable information
Comments that may involve a potential complaint. If a comment or review infers that there may be a problem with our product, we may contact you to investigate the nature of the complaint in accordance with our company policy. If you have any questions or concerns about Minerva or its products, please Contact Us.
K0181 Rev. B