HTA Seeing is Believeing Brochure Physician Brochure
Deliver a visible difference to your patients
The HTA™ System has the highest Phase III clinical amenorrhea rates at three years vs. the NovaSure™ System1 , the ThermaChoice™ Devices, and the HerOption™ System for evaluated patients.
Offers the flexibility to treat a variety of patients in multiple settings
- Continuous direct visualization allows potential treatment of a wider range of uterine cavities including those with some abnormalities
- Free-flowing saline conforms to each patient’s uterine cavity, providing consistent treatment with intramural fibroids smaller than 4 cm or with a partial septate uterus
- Quiet, compact design and demonstrated tolerability with paracervical block and oral sedation allow potential use in the operating room or the office
The Genesys HTA™ System
Designed for direct visualization and intuitive operation to deliver a safe, effective and versatile treatment for abnormal uterine bleeding.
Seeing is believing
Continuous visualization eliminates the need to perform blinded hysteroscopic surgery and gives you the ability to see and treat the uterine cavity during the entire procedure
Easy set-up and intuitive operation allows for ease of use for you and the entire surgical team – before, during and after the procedure.
- Simple set-up and restart designed for quick case turn around
- Compact, disposable cassette with drop-in loading heats, filters and controls fluid flow
- Console displays step-by-step instructions and real-time procedure information, including time, temperature and fluid monitoring